Monday, March 2, 2009

Meeting for the First Time

This past week Mike's grandparents came down from Cleveland for a visit on their way to Florida. We were so happy to see them, since we don't get to visit with them very often. They got to meet both Aubrey and Rory for the first time. It was so sweet to get to see them with their two new great-grandaughters for the first time. We all had such a great visit and Mike and I can't wait to go see them this spring! It will be our first major road trip with Aubrey. I'm sure it will be very interesting to say the least. If you have any advice for a long roadtrip with a baby, I welcome it.



In case you can't tell, I love taking pictures of these girls together! They are so sweet with each other and I know they will be very close when they get older.