Saturday, December 20, 2008

Aubrey

Our first post. I'm still not real sure how to navigate this page, so hopefully I will get better with time. I just wanted to post some pictures of Aubrey since birth, so you can see how much she has grown already. I hope you enjoy! We will post more in the next couple of days!

Love,
Mike, Courtney & Aubrey

This is Aubrey with her cousin Rory at Thanksgiving. Rory is only 13 days older than Aubrey.









She loved Tennesse at three days old! LOL























5 comments:

Jess said...

welcome to blog world..shes adorable.i want to love on her soon!!! shes growing!!

Ashley said...

YYAAAYY! I am SO glad you got a blog. I LOVE YOU!

Paige Todd said...

oh my gosh! she's a doll!!! how are you guys doing? it seems like it's been a while since i've talked to you. guess what... laurel is going to be a big sister!

Amy said...

Hey! Glad you are blogging now! She is so precious! Ya'll bring her back over soon! I am new at this blog thing too I will add you to my page!

Love
Amy

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I just love babies and children! I'm glad that you have a blog, its a good way to keep in touch, it just takes time, and I always seem to not have enough! hope you guys had a great first Christmas!

Detra