Monday, December 29, 2008

Just wanted to post some pictures from Christmas. We had a great Christmas and hope that everyone else did too! Aubrey got lots of gifts as you can see in the picture below. I had just taken them all out of the boxes while she was laying there being a good baby and thought it made a cute picture. This is Aubrey and her cousin Rory...Rory is 13 days older than Aubrey. I think we will be in for it next Christmas.

































































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby..Happy New Year!!

Amy said...

I want to squeeze her!

Paige Todd said...

She is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney...You have got one precious baby girl!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful New Years!!!

Kirby Williams said...

She is so cute! I am so glad you have a blog it will be great watching her grow. Love ya.