Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dedication Day

We had Aubrey dedicated at church last Sunday and it was a bit of a commical event. So that she would be happy when we went up front I fed her right before church started. As soon as I went to burp her over my shoulder she spit up all down my back and chest. We sit close to the front, so I could here everyone behind me gasping and laughing. Then Mike was holding her so I could clean myself up and she very loudly dirtied her diaper! Off we went to the nursery to change her diaper and while we were there they called for us to come up and we were gone. So, here comes Mike to get us and well it finally happened and went very well. It was very special for us to have Aubrey dedicated and we are truly blessed to have such a wonderful baby girl.






1 comment:

Ashley said...

bless her... i can't wait to see her. I wish I just had ONE full day off and could come spend it with you.
By the way, we got a house. you got to come see it soon.
i love you court.