Thursday, February 5, 2009

Much Needed Updates

This is some wild crazy hair thanks to Uncle Camron. First time eating cereal...what a mess! Aubrey is doing really well eating cereal, just like a big girl!



Fun times with Uncle Cam! I'm not sure who loves who more?





Aubrey's 1st snow! She was not happy to get all bundled up to go out, nor was she happy to be in the snow. I love the pictures though and couldn't resist taking her out in the snow.



This was our day in Chattanooga for our sweet niece Riley Ann's 3rd birthday. I can not believe that she is three already! We love when our little princesses get to spend time with each other. They are soo adorable!!

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubrey is growing so fast, she's a doll!!

Ashley said...

I don't know who she looks like lol, but she is absolutely adorable. I need to come hold her and squeeze her and everything :) I love you court, mike, and aubrey!

Patty's Stitches said...

Aubrey is so precious! I love all the pictures!