Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time

Well it's been a while since I've updated the blog, so here are some recent pics to catch you up on how much our little princess has grown. Aubrey is 12 weeks old today and I can't believe it. At the present time she trying to roll over and she loves to talk to you and I can almost swear that she is trying to sit up by herself. Aubrey changes everyday and it is such a blessing to watch her grow. People always tell you that time flys when you have a little one, but I don't think that you can really understand how fast time does fly until you have a child of your own. Well at least that has been my experience thus far. Hopefully I will do a better job of updating the blog sooner. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Much love,
Courtney





3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so precious and little compared to my little watermelon. LOL. She's just beautiful!

Paige Todd said...

She is so cute! Everyone always told me that time would fly by when I became a mother but they didn't tell me it would fly by faster as Laurel got older. We were going through her baby pictures the other night and I cried like a baby. Now we are going to have two babies and I'm sure the years will really go by fast!

Jess said...

ok..im having aubrey withdrawals..i want to love on her soon!!! so cute!@! shes growing..